February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
ANGEL

Snow filled skies,
weeping willow trees leaning on virgin snow.
Emotions frozen, unable to thaw,
uncontrollable tears lost in the fight
to deny what truly is.
Cuddling by an open fire,
lying free from the stress of the outside world.

Apprehend as a victim of fate,
in a blink of an eye we became one.
Escaping from all surrounding pressures,
sitting on a magical sled,
flying through the crystals
overlooking all that has caused heartache and pain.

Standing still while life carries on,
immured emotions wanting to be freed.
Closing my eyes, I see your face.

I fear no more because life has always let me down,
so I vow to stand by your side ready to lift you.
When you’re down,
I’ll be your angel
never letting you fall.

When I’m with you, the earth melts under my feet.
No one forced me to feel, see through your eyes,
or yearn for the warmth of your body next to mine.

You’ve made my dreams come true.
Taught me to laugh, showing me life is worth living.
Together we will walk into the sunset,
searching deep within our souls.
And always knowing that whatever lies in our path,
that united we’ll stand, united we’ll fall.

No comments: